POLI FLOC is a dark brown liquid deflocculant with a buil-in foam suppressant. POLI FLOC destroys the adhesive properties of paint by entrapping each paint particle with a monomolecular, non-adhesive film.
- Liquid-readily mixed with water.
- Concentrated-normally used from 1/4 to 1 oz.per gallon of water.
- Retards rust formation on tank, pumps and nozzles.
- Easy to clean and recharge paint booths
- Economical-used at high dilutions.
- Forms stable compound when mixed with water at recommended concentrations.
- Non-flammable in concentrate or diluted form.