CIRE HP C is a liquid for polishing and speeding up the drying of car bodyworks. It is applied in the last rinsing, therby virtually eliminating manual drying and providing an attractive shine, effective corrosion-proofing and saving considerable time.
- High concentration: Affords extraordinary results and it is used in very small doses, thereby producing an excellent yield.
- Quick-drying: The cars are dried instantaneously as they pass through the air curtain, thereby providing a high yield from the washing machine.
- The consumition per vehicle is from 20 to 25 ml.
- The use of CIRE HP C affords extraordinary results in terms of protection and conservation of lacquers.
- Corrosion-proofing shine: The wax sticks to the bodywork, forming a film which protects the paintwork and chrome-plating.
- High performance: With a litre of CIRE HP C around 60 cars are dried, depending on the washing tunnel.
The injection of the product in the last rinse will be carried out by means of a venturi or other similar system, incorporated in the washing tunnel.
Owing to its high concentration, the dose must be 50% lower than other conventional products.