TECHPOL 100 is a recent development formulated as a powerful detergent containing high gloss wax which cleans and protects bodywork and painted surfaces, for use in automatic high-pressure cleaning facilities and for the manual cleaning of bodywork, trucks and other vehicles.
- Washes, waxes and waterproofs in a single operation.
- Neutral pH.
- Contains no hazardous acids, such as hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid and phosphoric acid.
- Extremely user safe.
- Safe on paintwork, glass and metals
- No corrosion of the chassis or oxidation of wheel nuts and bolts, as generally occurs with acid products.
- It is biodegradable
- The product also features water conditioning properties.
- When highly concentrated it requires a low concentration of use.
It is used in automatic high-pressure cleaning
In automatic facilities: 0.5%-1% in water In high-pressure facilities: 1%-5% in water The best results are obtained by using the product at low pressure of around 30 at. Clean the dirtiest areas using a brush when using concentrations of 2-5%. Rinse with cold water at high pressure of 100 bares after 10 minutes and before the product has dried.