TECHSHINE 100 is a recently developed product for cleaning painted surfaces in the transport industry, in automatic/manual washing tunnels and high pressure cleaning centres.
- It main characteristic is that it reduces and eliminates static film from painted surfaces, which makes it particulary suitable for high pressure cleaning without brush.
- It facilitates rinsing by favouring the opening of the water film. It decreases the use of the water-repellent products, by reducing the risk of white spots and by leaving gloss surfaces.
- TECHSHINE 100 does not contains phosphates and is biodegradable according to European Directive 73/404 ECC. Does not contain dangerous hydrofluoric, sulphuric or phosphoric type acids nor harmful elements, EDTA, NTA.
- TECHCHINE 100 is bacteriostatic. It prevents the putrefaction of washing tunnel water. It is particularly suitable for the systems which recycle or recover water.
- Treatment in only one stage.
- Very safe fot the staff.
- Safe on painting, glass, metal, plastic, rubber,etc.
- No corrosion at the level og the chassis. nor oxidation on the nuts and bolts of the wheels or the metal components.