AVIOPROTEC RB is an alkaline liquid used as a cleaner or rinse additive. It provides temporary in plant rust protection for steel and cast iron.
- Used at low concentrations and temperatures.
- Free or chromate and nitrite.
- No toxic fumes or vapors.
- Low foam.
- Rapidly drying.
- Check a sample from the tank and to cool to room temperature ( 21-26ºC)
- Pipette 25,0 ml of sample into a 400 ml erlenmeyer.
- Titrate the sample using sulphuric acid 0,1 N ( or hydrochloric acid). The endpoint of the titration occurs when the solution turns from orange to red ( permanent red ).
- Calculation: ml.0,1 N H(2)SO(4)x0,75= % by volume AVIOPROTEC RB.